Asus India has announced that they are going to release their first software update for newly launched Asus Zenfone Max M2. The update started rolling out on December 21. Which contains Android security patch(November 2018). Before this update, Asus launched an update for Max pro M2. Max pro M2 included bug-fixes. Price ( ₹ 9,999 ).
Specification Max Pro M2D
- Display: 6.26″(15.9 cm)
- Screen resolution: 1080x 2160 pixels
- Internal Storage: Variant (64 GB), (32 GB)
- Pixel Density: 403
- Quick Charging: Yes
- Operating System: Androidv8.1 (Oreo)
- SIM Slots: Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- Brand name: Asus
- Sim Size: SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano
- Network: 4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 64GB
- Expandable Memory: YesUp to 2 TB
According to Asus, the software refresh is being offered over-the-air and will automatically come to the cell phones. Commonly, the software refreshes are taken off in clusters, so it may set aside some opportunity to achieve each ZenFone Max M2 unit in the nation. If you are really anxious, you may try hitting the Check Update button by going to Settings > About > System update. For each update, you will be notified.
It’s a different type of smartphone with amazing features. It’s also a midrange smartphone. If you are planning to buy a smartphone, not like others then Asus Zenfone Max pro M2 will be the best choice for you. My first impression is just wow and you can check the review. It’s a next level Android smartphone.