The GS75 stealth is one of the many great products unveiled at CES 2019. The “GS” lineup is known for its thinness and powerful specs.
This product is made of anodized aluminum frame and it contains powerful specs along with tons of ports.
- Use of full size SD card reader instead of micro SD
- Windows Hello authentication
The most common complaint was how hard it is to upgrade the laptop as the motherboard was upside down as a result now you get direct access to the SSD slots after opening the lid.
The battery is also pretty big being around 80-watt hours and has no G-Sync as a result the battery life is pretty good for the components inside.
- CPU: Up to 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 Processor(6-core)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 2070 Max-Q, 2080 Max-Q
- RAM: DDR4 2666 type(2 Slots), Max capacity-32GB
- Screen: 17.3-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz IPS display
- Storage: 1x M.2 slot, 2x M.2 combo(NVMe PCIe Gen3/SATA)
- Ports: 1x Type-C (USB3.1 Gen2 / Thunderbolt 3), 1x Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1), 3x Type-A (USB3.1 Gen2), 1x Ethernet , 1x Micro SD, 1x HDMI(capable of 4K @ 60Hz)
- Connectivity: Killer Gigabit ethernet(LAN), 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5
- Camera: HD (720p@30fps) webcam
- Weight: 4.96 pounds (2.25kg)
- Size: 15.59 x 10.21 x 0.74 inches(396.1 x 259.5 x 18.95mm)
- Adapter: 230 watt/180 watt slim AC adapter
The most amazing fact about the GS75 is its size besides comparing it to some 15.6 inch laptops from a few years ago it has a smaller footprint and is only half-pound heavier than its 15 inch counterpart.