Nokia9 PureView has now leaked. According to a newspaper, Nokia is going to launch Nokia 9 PureView with metal frame and Penta camera along with amazing features. It is expected to have a screen fingerprint sensor on this brand new Nokia ( Also acc. to them Android One branding on the Nokia9. It will be launched this year. It is going to first mobile for Nokia brand with Penta lenses. Nokia brand licensee HMD Global was reported to have delayed the new Nokia 9 due to some camera’s issues.
- Tipster Evan Blass has leaked the press render of Nokia 9 PureView
- It will be the first mobile of Nokia to have Penta lenses.
- It is expected to launched next month.
- Nokia model with a thin-bezel.
- Flat display panel (Without Curved Edges).
- No display notch.
- A metal frame, with glass panels covering the both sides.(front and back sides)
- It has penta lenses camera setup.
- It has 5 Zeiss-branded Camera sensor with an LED flash and a proximity-detecting dual sensor.
- Display: 6 inchs.
- Onboard storage: 256GB
- RAM: 8GB
- The smartphone also appears to have Android One branding.
- In-screen Fingerprint sensor.
Initially is is rumored as a code-name “Olympic”. And, Nokia brand licensee HMD Global was reported to have delayed the new Nokia 9 due to some camera’s issues. melina Rai
It will also available with options of sim choose( Single SIM and Double SIM). It could pick snapdragon 855, high-end flagship experience etc. It is unlike any of the recent Samsung flagships.
It will be available from the last of January or it could be in first of February of 2019.
Finally, Honor launches it’s new phone View 20 which is released in 31st December of 2018 in China. Which has